Based on the information provided to us from the Stop the Spread government business hotline, businesses providing in-person instruction will be allowed to re-open starting January 31 2022 (based on a modified stage 3 – O.Reg. 364/20). Our operations (based on re-opening measures) mode will become ORANGE, which means to all our patrons:
- In-person lessons are permitted with distancing respected
- Contact tracing must be filled out in our anteroom, which also confirms your screening declaration
- Waiting room is limited to 3 seats – please stay in the car to wait if possible
- Masks (and highly recommending medical-grade masks as opposed to cloth) in all areas of the school
- Keeping 2m distance where possible, and limiting all lesson rooms to 3 people maximum (6 in the group room)
- ABSOLUTELY no food or drink allowed in the waiting room or lesson room
Please be aware that due to lack of information offered by the government to-date, we are still unable to verify whether our re-opening plans match the revised regulations. We will send a note confirming changes to our restrictions as we have more information.