Heritage Music Academy features modern and spacious facilities that can accommodate private instruction, group and ensemble training, as well as recitals, and conferences. An optimal teaching environment contributes significantly to student learning and achievement. We have designed our school in consultation with numerous educators and musicians to provide our students with a truly exceptional learning environment.
To inquire about renting one of our spaces, please contact us.
Performance & Conference Room
- Capacity: 35 people (performance) / 20 people (conference)
- In-room audio system
- Recording equipment
- Yamaha grand piano
- 4 tables and 35 chairs can be setup
- Soundproofing insulation and steel doors
- Capacity: 2 people (typical, 4 people maximum)
- Available rooms: 4
- Each practice room has a Yamaha upright piano
Users of the facilities can access the school’s kitchen, bathroom, and complementary Wi-Fi. Bookings can be done up to 6 months in advance, though availability may be restricted while the school is in operation. Minimum rental rate for the rooms is 1 hour while the school is operating or 2 hours during off-hours.