Using RESP for advanced music lessons

Parents who have invested in their children’s RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) may be able to use the funds toward private music lessons. The child must be pursuing the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM)’s Grade 9 examination or higher. The general rule is that the money must be used for the equivalent of post-secondary education, which RCM Level 9 is recognized for in Canada. For more information, talk to your RESP provider to seek approval.


Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00