Heritage Music Academy is excited to be hosting Music Together. Music Together is a parent and tot music and movement program for ages 0-5 led by Josie Vint, a certified Music Teacher. The program runs at our premise on Sundays from 12:45pm to 1:30pm starting January 15, 2017.
Demo class is available on January 8 - please sign up by clicking on this link (links out from Heritage Music Academy).
9 WEEKS, one 45 minute class per week:
New Family $217.50 (this includes materials, as well as a one-time $15 registration fee)
*Infant siblings (up to 10 months) can attend free with their registered sibling.
- 45-minutes of singing and dancing to the STICKS COLLECTION each week!
- A professionally recorded CD and convenient Digital music files (for songs on the go!)
- A beautifully illustrated STICKS COLLECTION songbook full of family activities to enjoy at home.
- "Helping Your Child Grow Musically" - Booklet/DVD for parents/caregivers (new families only).
- Parent education moments to help parents understand and enhance their children’s musical development.
- Access to the Music Together® Family Zone website!