Heritage Music Academy features modern and spacious facilities that can accommodate private instruction as well as group and ensemble training. An optimal teaching environment contributes significantly to student learning and achievement. We have designed our school in consultation with numerous educators and musicians to provide our students with a truly exceptional learning environment.
Each of our teaching studios features:
- a professional quality piano (each piano studio has a professional grade Yamaha U3 piano; our large group room features a Yamaha Grand Piano)
- integrated speakers and recording equipment
- video security system for the safety of all our staff and students
- exceptionally large teaching studios and classrooms (150-500 square feet)
- 12-foot ceilings for enhanced acoustics
- superior sound proofing (utilizing noise reducing resilient bars, specialized insulation and steel doors)
- optimal natural and professional lighting
- excellent ventilation
Call 647-478-8179 or email us today to book a free introductory 30 min lesson!